Beauty Garage Botoplexx Stylist Traveling Kit Contains
- Triple Detox Shampoo 100ml
- Botoplexx Treatment 100ml
- Frizz Dismiss Conditioner 100ml
For All Hair Types : You will Need : K9 Kerashine Kit, Color Bowl, Applicator Brush, Clips, Fine tooth comb, round brush, gloves, Blow-dryer, Professional Flat iron that reaches 230 C
Directions of Use :
- Step 1 : To open the cuticle, Wash hair with BG triple detox Shampoo 2 to 3 times. Hair should have a squeaky clean feeling, Focus on Hairline, nape of the neck and mid-shaft to end. Do not scrub the scalp.
- Step 2 : Towels dry the hair, Leaving it damp. Use water spray if hair dries during the treatment before product is applied.
- Step 3 : Measure BG Botoplexx Solution into a color bowl. 1 oz./20.57ml for short hair or 2 oz/59.14ml for long hair. Add more if needed.
- Step 4 : Divide hair into 4 Sections
- Step 5 : Apply Products section by section with color brush, starting from the nape of the neck. After Applying, wait 50-60 minutes depending on the hair texture. (Wait 60 minutes for coaser, thicker hair and less time for more fine to medium hair. if hair is processed – blonde or red leave on for only 45 minutes)
- Step 6 : Blow dry the hair 100% Divide hair into 4 sections with a round with full heat full speed
Step 7 : Again, Section the hair into 4 sections. Flat iron 1″ sections at 230℃. Passing over each section 15-17 times. This will seal the treatment into the cuticle for sleek, smooth, frizz-free and healthy hair for upto 50-55 washes. Depending on the condition of the hair, the flat iron’s temperature should range between 220-230℃. (The more porous/damaged/delicate the hair the lower the temperature should be)
- Step 8 : Wait for 5 minutes for the hair to cool. Rinse the product, apply Frizz dismiss conditioner leave it for 5 minutes and then rinse well.
- Step 9 : Apply K9 Frizz Dismiss Oil & Finger Blast Dry
To get long lasting result it is highly recommended using home care Frizz Dismiss Shampoo & Conditioner.
COLOR SERVICE CAN BE PERFORMED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TREATMENT